The “rock bolting” system is the most common used for rock mass stabilization, especially in tunneling and mining industry.
Thanks to our long experience in the steel heat treatment, we manufacture and distribute high resistance continuous thread hollow bars, offering the following advantages:
- They can be used as self-drilling bolts with a disposable bit
- They can support an overhead anchor device
- Injection to pump thixotropic grout mixtures thanks to the continuous closed circuit for high pressure grout
- Injection of bi-component, silicate and polyurethane resins
- Lower stock costs as they can be stocked in the full length and cut on site to get the desired shorter length
- Lower weight, i.e.: lower handling costs and easier setting operations
- Easier handling even in precarious balance conditions
- Smaller diameter bars can be used under same load, due to extraordinary steel mechanical properties, i.e. lower cost of the structure components, such as bars, coupling and bits, easier drilling and setting, reduced mixture quantity and use of smaller rigs.